Display Basic Server Metrics
This Solution describes how to display basic system metrics for a server: CPU load, disk and memory usage, etc.
1. The Scalyr Agent should be installed on the server you want to monitor.
- In the navigation bar, click .
- Find the server in the list at the bottom of the page.
If the server is not listed:
- If you have not installed the agent on this server, follow the Agent Installation guide.
- If you have already installed the agent, consult the Agent Troubleshooting guide.
1. From the navigation bar, click, and select .
2. In the form near the top of the page, clickand select the hostname of the server you wish to view.
You should now see a set of graphs, showing system metrics for the desired server. By default, data from the last four hours is displayed. To view other time periods, edit the Start and/or End boxes and click Time Reference for details.). (See the